We'd like to invite you to download, install and try our new ICD-10 mobile application for FREE. Registration is required after you download the application. (We will only use your contact information to contact you for feedback, so please use your work e-mail.) Feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues who would like to participate in this trial. If you have questions send an email to ICD10-Navigator@mediregs.com.
Information on the web: http://icd10navigator.mediregs.com
To Install for free: on your iPad, go to the App store and search for "Navigator13".
The ICD-10 Navigator contains the complete text of the 2013 ICD-10-CM, including guidelines, tabular section and index, enhanced with seventh character specificity. The intuitive search speeds code research by integrating tabular and index terminology with your code favorites list and the comprehensive indexes, guidelines, coding instructions and related documents are easy to navigate.
- Based on the expert functionality of the MediRegs Coding Suite ICD-10-CM Electronic CodeBook and ICD Explorer.
- Complete ICD-10-CM text available off line - browse or search!
- Create your own favorite codes - save time!
- Search by code or description.
- Intuitive search automatically connects you to the most relevant index or code details page - no scrolling!
- Tabular code details pages are mapped to official instructions and guidelines - no flipping through a book!
- Simplified keyboard contains the symbols you need for ICD-10-CM - speedy typing!
- Fits in your iPad - no lugging heavy books!
- Easy code colors help you distinguish between reportable and non-reportable codes - no guesswork!
- Seventh character required codes are fully spelled out with clear descriptions.
- Create your own favorites list and export preferred documents to iBooks.
- Automatic alerts from MediRegs.
- Medical Coders and Students - complete coding instructions are included
- Physicians, Nurses and Clinicians - fast, easy and accurate
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists and Trainers - instant specificity and guidelines
- HIM and Coding Managers, Quality Assurance and Compliance Professionals - anyone who uses a codebook or encoder.