Maintain control over your bottom line in the face of regulatory change: ensure accurate, timely reimbursement through accurate and efficient coding.
Coding Suite provides advanced primary source content and expert tools—updated in real time—to ensure the integrity of your program, revenue, and audit documentation. Available in three levels, Coding Suite includes all the resources that your coding, billing, reimbursement, and HIM team needs to work effectively, whether it’s a simple coding tool with integrated medical necessity information, support for claims processing rules and edits, a provider-specific Medicare-compliant reimbursement resource, or critical audit analysis tools.
Knowing what you don’t know is half the battle
- Coding Suite helps you stay ahead of continuously changing regulation by providing exactly the information you need, precisely when and where you need it.
Support complete decision-making with complete knowledge
- Avoid the inherent pitfalls of utilizing certain codes with our Coding Guidance Library, which integrates primary source material from CMS to ensure compliance with benefits, claim processing, coverage requirements, MUEs, NCCI edits, RAC issues, CERT reports, FAQs, PQRI coding, and more.
- Use the custom search engine to find the coding, payment, and Coverage guidelines you need, facilitating easy coding research and ensuring Medicare claims compliance.
- Coding Suite combines online code search and book research in one location, providing a complete, easy-to-use solution for coding staff across your organization—without any specialized training.
Make real-time decisions based on real-time information
- Since Coding Suite software is web-based, quick to implement, always on, and available on any device, it enables every employee to instantly obtain on-the-spot education and reference.
- Its Electronic Codebooks are updated well ahead of the typical paper publication ship date, integrate coding and payment information, and allow you to bookmark items for fast access later.
- Stay current with Automatic Updates, email alerts that include local coverage determinations, state Medicaid and Medicare updates, and coding changes personalized for your location and preferences.
- Dial back time with an extensive collection of historical manuals, codebooks, calculators, and LCDs necessary for appeals and audit work in our unmatched regulatory archives.
Choose the Coding Suite Resource Center that meets your organization’s needs
Each Resource Center level is all-inclusive, with no add-on fees. Those learning coding can begin with the Student Edition. Professionals can start with the basic Coder’s Resource Center, upgrade to the Coding & Revenue Resource Center or Audit & Revenue Resource Center for expanded content and features.