Confidently manage risk and drive compliance.
Your bottom line depends on it: the ability to manage risk and maintain an enterprise-wide culture of compliance in the face of constant change.
Proactively assess, communicate, and — most importantly — mitigate risk across your entire enterprise in the face of constant regulatory change with ComplyTrack. This powerful software solution gives you the visibility, controls, and workflow tools you need to manage your GRC program from the top-down and the bottom-up. Our up-to-date regulatory content and unparalleled expertise are woven into the question sets and controls for complete decision support. Confidently manage risk and drive compliance with our customized, scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions created and supported by experts in healthcare risk, audit, and compliance.
Knowing what you don’t know is half the battle
- ComplyTrack elevates real-time data from the day-to-day management of your GRC program to produce actionable information.
- While the volume of regulations and regulatory data continues to grow at an exponential rate, ComplyTrack helps you proactively manage and mitigate risk in the face of constant change.
Support complete decision making with complete knowledge
- Stay ahead of current issues with an unparalleled depth and breadth of regulatory content, commentary, and support, created for health care professionals by health care professionals.
- Manage your healthcare organization's entire GRC program down to the point-of-care, regardless of size or complexity, using multiple levels of reporting over each division’s unique workflow.
Make real-time decisions based on real-time information
- Since ComplyTrack is a scalable, web-based solution that is quick to implement, always on, and available on any device, it enables every employee to instantly report issues, answer investigations, surveys, or audits, and obtain on-the-spot education or reference.
- Process managers and executives can access real-time data by role to support strategic decision making along the entire GRC management continuum.