The coder's one-step reference spot for HCPCS, CPT®, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, APC, MS-DRG, NCCI, and much more.
Designed specifically for the non-coder professional who needs to understand code, the MediRegs Coding Center is a perfect fit for staff members who need instant access to coding information. With simple, natural-language lookup tools that include brand name and key term mapping, you’ll be able to search dozens of resources simultaneously without needing to be a coding expert. Automatic web updates, e-books, search tools, and downloadable data files are included in a single cost-efficient yearly subscription.
Whether you are responsible for assessing medical necessity in scheduling or registration, coding medical records, running operations in a medical office or working in the HIM department, Coding Center provides the real-time updates required to ensure proper code assignment up front, minimizing your claim denials and maximizing your efficiency.
With simple search functionality, Coding Center makes it easy to search across multiple code sets by code, description or key terms. In an instant, verify coding, diagnosis/procedure codes and see what is payable and what is covered from one place.
- ICD-10 Explorer provides keyword search functionality for ICD-10 codes and guidelines, as well as translation of ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes using GEMs mapping scenarios.
- NCCI Code Pair Checking tool demystifies code bundling issues. Now includes Medicare edits!
- E-Code Sets and e-books allow you to search by code, description or common terms. Integrate with the explorer tool and reduce your coding orders and subscriptions.
- Includes complete electronic codebook content for HCPCS, CPT®, APC, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, GEMs, Physician Fee Schedule (RVU), MS-DRG, NCCI, E&M, and Drugs (NDC) in natural language.
- Instant access to LCDs and NCDs provide effective validation of the medical necessity of ordered outpatient and physician procedures and services. Additional access to Advanced Beneficiary Notification (ABN) forms and instructions, national coverage guidance (NCD), national coverage analyses (NCA).
- Choose by contractor: All Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) LCDs and bulletins are included for specific local guidance.
Coding Guidance Resources
A medical dictionary, CMS glossary, MLN Matters, Job Aids, fee schedule information, acronym tool and frequently asked questions further expand the list of reference material you can access before a code is assigned.
- Customizable daily and weekly alerts, stored search alerts and personal bookmark folders provide you with the information you need, when you need it.
- Includes Wolters Kluwer Health Net Newsletter and MediRegs educational webinars.