View the replay of the "GRC for Healthcare: The Value of Integrated Information in the Midst of Change" webinar. Healthcare organizations are burdened by complexity and diversity of risk, yet rely on compartmentalized, non-strategic approaches to address them. Regardless of size or level of complexity, all providers struggle with these common pain points:
- Lack of visibility and inability to see dependencies
- High cost of consolidating data
- Difficulty maintaining accurate data
- No risk data to support business decisions
- Siloed data does not allow analysis across the enterprise
- Lack of agility to deal with constant change
This webinar covered the eight integrated components of the OCEG GRC Capability Model and the high-level steps to incorporate this model into your organization in order to address each of these pain points.