Click Here to view a replay of the Webinar! Compliance Officers are active participants in their organization's efforts to achieve Meaningful Use and meet the CMS goals to improve quality, engage patients and families, improve care coordination, improve public health, and ensure adequate privacy and security protections for personal health information.
This webinar will focus on the role the Compliance Office plays in the Meaningful Use process and provide advice on how to integrate Meaningful Use measures into your Compliance Program.
- Overview of the Meaningful Use Requirements
- The MU Process: Capturing information, reporting information, improving outcomes
- Integrating Meaningful Use progress and milestones with your Compliance Program
- Using tools to identify, prioritize, and document Meaningful Use progress, auditing and monitoring
* Note - Webnar Replays are NOT eligible for CEUs.