Click Here to view a replay of the Webinar! Meaningful Use, HIPAA, State regulations and many other standards require a risk assessment as part of compliance. But what comes after the risk assessment? How do organizations take what they have learned about their environment and risks and turn that into an actionable and appropriate plan for remediation? Many organizations, particularly in healthcare, stumble when it comes to the actual implementation of risk mitigation strategies, as the long-term nature of the activities makes it difficult to plan for and manage.
However, healthcare security and compliance professionals can see projects through to success and appropriately manage risk with the right mixture of reasonable planning, continued management support and the right technology for end-to-end program management.
In this live webinar, participants will learn to:
- Prioritize risks to plan for appropriate remediation activities
- Develop a multi-year strategy to address the risks aligned with federal guidance
- Establish short- and long-term goals and business objectives
- Successfully manage the execution of the strategy to meet those goals and objectives
This program will benefit healthcare professionals in information security, information technology, compliance and internal audit who conduct and use risk assessments to fulfill the core regulatory requirements of their EHR program.
* Note - Webinar Replays are NOT eligible for CEUs.