This webinar will provide an overview of the eight major areas of focus for every Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Provider: IMPACT Act, 5-Star Analysis, Proposed Rule, Compliance, PEPPER, Value-Based Purchasing, Bundled Payments, and Antibiotic Stewardship. Learn about the changing landscape of compliance enforcement, and what penalties might look like with and without a compliance program. We will discuss the latest compliance risks and data-driven strategies to help providers address risk.
- Discuss culture change trends in the post-acute care industry
- Understand how reimbursement/regulatory policies are driving provider decision making
- Discuss the major changes to the overall 5-Star Rating system and what changes are coming in 2016
- List how the PEPPER Report supports an Effective Compliance program in the SNF
- State three key elements to Value-Based Purchasing
- Discuss the details of the IMPACT Act 2014 Proposed Rule for Cross Setting Quality Measure: Drug Regimen Review
- List core elements of Antibiotic Stewardship
Kris Mastrangelo, OTR/L, LNHA, MBA
President and CEO
Harmony Healthcare International
Kris’s leadership and vision have helped Harmony Healthcare become one of the most recognized and trusted consulting companies for compliance and reimbursement in the Healthcare industry. Kris brings her post-acute care expertise with more than 20-plus years’ experience in this industry as an Occupational Therapist and Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. Kris holds a Masters in Business Administration. Link to full Bio.