Now that the 2015 election dust has settled, Republican majorities will occupy both the House and the Senate. We will explore what this means for health care policy, legislation, and regulatory action through 2016, focusing on specific examples such as the impact of the Supreme Court's decision in King v. Burwell.
In this webinar replay the Hooper, Lundy & Bookman’s public policy team and legal experts look at the implications for health care providers as a result of the election, including:
- Status of Lame Duck Session initiatives
- Attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act
- What Congressional Budget with “Reconciliation” means in 2015
- The likely focus by the Obama Administration on regulatory and administrative actions
- Possible implications of the King case on the health care market and legislative and regulatory agendas