Compliance and risk management solutions for the Long-Term / Post Acute Care Professional
Your job depends on your ability to deliver excellent resident outcomes, ensure the financial success of the facility and maintain a solid reputation in the community.
The volume of regulatory compliance requirements for the Long Term and Post Acute Care (LTPAC) industry is growing at an exponential rate, as are the risks associated with non-compliance. Combined with your responsibility for the overall operations, leadership, management and success of the facility, this growing reporting and audit burden and financial risk requires a dramatic change in your approach to facility compliance.
Your compliance program is moving to the top of priority list. Having the tools in place to bring your program from a paper-based check list to automated, scalable and reportable program is now a “must have” to maintain a credible book of evidence. ComplyTrack is the solution to proactively assess, communicate, and — most importantly — mitigate risk across your facility, allowing you more time to focus on the quality and financial health of your facility.
Knowing what you don’t know is half the battle
- Identify risks before they become a deficiency on your annual health survey.
- Elevate real-time data from the day-to-day management of your compliance program to produce actionable information.
Support complete decision making with complete knowledge
- Stay ahead of current issues with an unparalleled depth and breadth of regulatory content, commentary, and support, created for health care professionals by health care professionals.
- While the volume of regulations and regulatory data continues to for grow at an exponential rate, proactively manage and mitigate regulatory risk in the face of constant change.
Make real-time decisions based on real-time information
- A web-based solution that is quick to implement, always on, and available on any device enables every employee to instantly report issues, answer investigations, conduct audits, and obtain on-the-spot education or reference.
- Move compliance from a paper-based check list to a scalable, automated solution that gives you visibly and the ability to report on all facets of your compliance program.